Careers at Associated Credit Union of Texas
Do you want to be part of something great? If you answered yes, then you have come to the right place! Associated Credit Union of Texas was voted one of the Top Workplaces by the Houston Chronicle for 2017. We were also named one of the Best Companies to work for in Texas in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 and it's all because we hire only the best!
Search Current Openings
Our goal is to build an organization of dedicated and knowledgeable employees who enjoy coming to work, interacting with members, and supporting each other in a team environment. We are comprised of bright hardworking individuals that aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
Hard work and determination are rewarded through a pay for performance environment. Our employees are motivated and trained to provide Excellent Member Service to every member that walks in the door. A smile is an accessory that is always worn proudly! We are ambitious; never satisfied with status quo and we continually strive to improve our service, products and technology. As a result, Associated Credit Union of Texas is a great place to work.
Associated Credit Union of Texas considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. Associated Credit Union of Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ACU of Texas offers quality financial services to Austin, Brazoria, Burleson, Fayette, Galveston, Harris, Lee, Waller and Washington counties and their surrounding areas. As a state chartered credit union, federally insured by the National Credit Union Insurance Fund (NCUIF), ACU of Texas is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing services in a caring, professional manner while maintaining a strong financial base.
Your job at Associated Credit Union of Texas includes a competitive benefits package including:
- Annual Bonus Plan based on Credit Union goals
- Front line employee incentive opportunities
- 401K- 1 to 1 matching up to 7% of salary after 9 months of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $1200 for undergrad courses and $1700 for graduate courses per semester after 6 months of employment
- Vacation and Sick Leave- Full-time employees earn both at a rate of 6.67 hours monthly for a total of 2 weeks of each annually.
Part-time employees earn 6 hours of vacation time for every 250 hours worked.
- Reviews are given in January and July
- Employee events planned by the Employee Activities Committee
- 6% Verizon Wireless discount
- You get to work for one of the "Top Work Places" in Houston
In addition, if employed full-time:
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance covered at a percentage for both employees and family members
- Disability Insurance (short term and long term)- premium paid at 100%
- Flex spending account for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance- premium paid at 100% 3 times annual salary
- ACU 4 Life Wellness Program with on-site health screenings