Trouble Logging On
Current Online Banking Users
Make sure that you are entering your User ID correctly. Your User ID is the first two letters of your last name CAPITALIZED followed by your account#. DO NOT include the leading zeros in front of your account#.
Make sure that CAPS LOCK is not on while entering User Id and/or password.
If you have forgotten your password please visit the Online Account Access Box at the top left of the home page, and click Forgot Password.
If you are NOT a current user and new to ACU of Texas Online Banking, please visit the Online Account Access Box at the top left of the home page, and click Register.
- Watch the Quick Auto Enrollment Video
- Quick Auto Enrollment Instructions
- Auto Enrollment Instructions & Pictures
Please make sure that your internet browser is up to date to accurately view the ACU of Texas website.
- We support the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer and Firefox. Each time a new version is
released, support will cease on the third-oldest major version.
- We support the current release of Safari (5.1.7).
- We support the current release of Chrome.
- Utlizing older browsers may result in disabled functonality or limited access to services.
Browser usage is reviewed monthly. Additional browsers will be added if usage meets or exceeds 5% of total login activity.
Beta versions are not supported. When new versions of browsers are announced as ready to Release to the Web (RTW) by the provider, they will become a supported version.
The following types of tools and/or access are not recommended and may impact experience:
Accessing account via an embedded browser such as:
- Personal or Commercial Financial Management Software (Quicken, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Browser Bars within AOL, Yahoo, Google, etc...
- Internet Portal access within gaming systems such as XBox
- Use of browser Add-Ins (Emoticons, FunWeb Services, etc..)
Supported Browsers - Current and Prior Major Release
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - IE
- Safari (current release only)
We do not support Safari 5.1.4 or 5.1.5. These browser releases have impacted many industries -- not just our online and mobile banking products. If you absolutely must use these older versions, you will need to use the following workaround:
After login, click the refresh button (on the browser toolbar) to re-load the screen. Note: This will need to be repeated with each login.
Important ACU of Texas Online Banking Update:
Effective June 26, 2014 - Online banking users accessing their accounts through Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) may experience limited functionality or a visibly altered user interface. Users will need to upgrade or switch to a supported browser in order to use Online Banking in its optimal format.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) -
- Why are you discontinuing use of IE8 if there are a large number of users that cannot upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer because of their operating system?
a. Our discontinuation of I8E is directly related to changes within the Microsoft operating system and out of our direct control. As a solution, we are recommending that our online banking users download an alternative browser.
- What will happen if I try to login into my online banking with IE8 following June 26, 2014?
a. You may still be able to access your online banking, but you may experience limited functionality or a visibly altered interface as a result. We strongly recommend updating your online banking browser, if possible.
- Will you block access for users who attempt to login using IE8?
a. No, not at this time. However, if or when Microsoft discontinues support of IE8, we may consider blocking access at that point.
- What is a supported browser?
a. Here is a list of supported online banking browsers. Download one of our supported browsers for online banking by clicking the links below: