Switching to ACU of Texas is easy! Simply follow the steps below to move your account.
Step 1: Get Organized
Step 2: Update Your Direct Deposit
- Prepare to move your direct deposit by completing the Direct Deposit Form. Be sure to include a deposit receipt or voided check.
Step 3: Change Your Automatic Payments
Review your past several account statements to help recall any bills or subscriptions you've opted to pay automatically.
Set up new automatic payments using our free Bill Pay service in Online Banking.
Step 4: Close Your Old Account(s)
- Confirm any pending withdrawals have cleared your old account(s) and confirm all automatic payments have been transferred to your new account(s).
- Destroy any unused checks, ATM/debit and credit cards, and deposit slips associated with your former account(s).
- Start using your new ACU of Texas account for your deposits and payments.
Step 5: Transfer Other Accounts and Loans
- Consider making your financial life even less complicated by transferring other accounts to ACU of Texas. We offer a complete line of financial products, including insurance services. With all of your funds in one place, managing your money can be even easier.
- Contact us or visit your nearest branch and we will be happy to assist you.