Members enrolled in Benefits Plus have access to Consumer Protection Services that include fraud alerts, credit reports and identity theft restoration services, as well as Travel Discounts, Health Services, Family Benefits and Cash Back Rewards. Below are more details regarding the great features that come with Benefits Plus:
- Identity Theft Protection & Security Center
- Set Fraud Alerts
- Reduce Junk Mail
- Order Free Credit Reports
- Organize Personal Information
- Activate Identity Theft
- Restoration Services
- Travel Discounts
- Domestic & International Airline Tickets
- Hotel and Car Rentals
- Theme Park Admissions
- Health Services
- Prescription Discounts
- Vision Care/Product Discounts
- Hearing Care/Product Discounts
- Family Benefits
- Internet Grocery Coupon Club
- Movie Ticket and Rental Discounts
- National Restaurant & Retailer Discounts
- 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance*
- Group Dental Plan*
- Pet Health Insurance*
- Cash Back Rewards
- Earn up to 33% Cash Back at national online retailers
- Cash Back awards accumulate in an online reward account
- It’s simple and automatic every time you use your Debit Card at participating online retailers
Not sure you’re enrolled? Associated Credit Union of Texas employees, First Responders and Military all receive access to Benefits Plus for free.
Want to enroll in Benefits Plus? All Associated Credit Union of Texas members are entitled to a free 90 day trial of Benefits Plus. Once the trial ends, a low monthly fee of $4.50 for active checking accounts is required to maintain the peace of mind Benefits Plus provides.
Click here to access Benefits Plus if you are already a member of Benefits Plus.
Click here to activate your free 90 day trial of Benefits Plus.