Buying & Refinancing Checklist
Below is a checklist of items our Mortgage Professionals will need from you to get you started on your custom loan program.
You may also need:
- Name, address and phone number of landlord(s) for the past two years
- Name, address and phone number of employer(s) for the past two years
- Copies of pay stubs for the most recent 30-day period
- Social Security income, if applicable (copy of awards letter)
- Copies of W -2 forms for the past two years
- Statements for the last two consecutive months for all personal bank accounts; retirement accounts (with documentation showing under which funds can be withdrawn); and investment accounts (stocks, mutual funds, etc.) [all pages please]
- Copy of the last two years' individual income tax returns [all pages please] - Include copies of K1s, if applicable
- Copy of driver's license(s) and Social Security card(s)
- Permanent resident alien card(s), if applicable
- Name, address and phone number of homeowners' insurance agent
Lease agreements on rental property you own (plus schedule E of your tax return), a copy of your Social Security awards letter, a copy of your divorce decree, and a copy of the survey of your property.