Get Control of Your Mortgage Rate
& Monthly Mortgage Payment
- Refinance to a home loan that works best for you.
- With low long-term interest rates, refinancing to a fixed-rate mortgage can be a smart financial move if you plan on staying in your home for the long term.
- Choose a term form 5 years to 30 years.
10 & Done Mortgage Loan
- Refinance to a ten year fixed rate loan.
- No closing cost or reduced closing cost options available.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by reducing the term of your loan.
Refinance with HARP
The Making Home Affordable Loan Modification Plan and HARP have opened the doors of refinancing for millions! Find out if you qualify for a lower payment through HARP, even if you owe more than your home is worth. In fact, we might be able to refinance you if you owe twice what your home is worth. Ask us about these programs today.
- The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) gives homeowners who owe more than their home is worth* an opportunity to refinance.
- Take advantage of today's low rates and refinance up to twice your home's value with Quicken Loans. Find out if you're eligible for the program by answering the following questions.
Do you owe more on your home than it is currently worth?
Not sure? Call us for more details at (800) 521-6872.
HARP Mortgage: To be eligible for HARP: your mortgage must be securitized by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before 5/31/2009, with a loan-to-value (LTV) equal to or less than 200% of the current market value of your home. You must be current on existing mortgage payments and make sufficient income to support the new mortgage payments. Quicken Loans must be participating with your Mortgage Insurance provider in order for you to qualify. *The interest on the portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair market value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes. A tax advisor should be consulted for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.